Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB) is a Power Distribution company Lead By Tamilnadu Government. The Company Encourages Online Bill payments in Past Few Years. People Also Interested To Pay Bills In Online.
TNEB Officially Lances a Website For Bill Payments.
TNEB Online Payment Process:
Follow The Simple Steps To Payment
- Register/Login The Website Click Here
- When Your Login to The Website and Enter Service Number.
- After Entering The Service Number You Details is Displayed.
- Payment Methods Are Displayed Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets And UPI.
- Select Your Prefered Method And Pay.
Tneb Online New User Registration:
Select the option Existing service Connection number and enter.
Select Your Region and get region code.
After selecting Region code Enter The Tneb Consumer Number.
After entering the Consumer Number Check Your Details.
Verify your details and enter your Name, Mobile Number and Email address and submit.
After submitting the details to verify your e-mail address(click to verify link on your Gmail account).
After The Successful Registration.
Login With Your USERNAME & PASSWORD.
Here Sample Images to Registration Process.